The day after (?). Hyperconnected and distanced in an age of angst is the twenty-fifth Dossier of the Machiavelli, edited by Antonio Bellizzi di San Lorenzo (University of Florence).
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE REPORT (1 MB, pdf)
- Human bodily needs, both individual and social, cannot be digitally surrogated (think of school and university education).
- The possibility of working online creates new forms of social division between those who can work behind a screen and those who must inevitably work in naturalistic reality.
- Another economic division brought about by the Pandemic is that between fixed incomes and lost or diminished incomes.
- The place of origin of the Pandemic, China, should not be underestimated from a geo-political and economic point of view also in view of prevention of future health and economic disasters.
- The delay in taking national and regional closure measures, along with the unreasonable indiscriminate nature of closures, followed by the indiscriminate nature of reopenings, should be evaluated in light of the precautionary principle.
Confirmed Researcher in Private Law at the Department of Economics and Business - University of Florence.
Leave A Comment